Lito Nail & Eyelashes
Lito Nail is a responsive UIUX design project we worked with a real client: Lito Nail & Eyelashes, which is a nail salon currently located in Convoy, La Jolla. Here're the demos: Desktop Version Mobile Version
Youyuan Cao, Franklin Moirao, Yuhan Wang, Hyerim Park
Client Survey, User Interview, Creative Brief, Competitive Analysis, Persona, Paper-prototype, Mood Board
Site Architecture, Wireframimg
Working in a team of 6 people, I participated the client survey, user research and finalized design brief. I mainly designed the color scheme, Gallery page and About Us page. I also took photos of the store, products for website.
Site objective: to attract new customers and give a web presence.
Client wants to show:
Personalized nail experience
High-quality nail products
Japanese style nail service
Client wants visual perspective:
Simple and Elegant
Black and white scheme color to show elegant and simple
Clearly stands out Lito Nail's specialty
Easy steps to make an appointment and check out services
Special offers and Endorsement
Introduce the nail products and professional team to show trustworthy of Lito Nails store.
LookBook shows you a collection of past nail polish work
Find your idea work using filter function
Clean and organized
We had a two-hour long interview with our client, asking questions about the business goal, customer groups, service and market promotion. We also asked personal preference and specific content, functionality the client wish to have for the website.
See complete Client Survey
We summarized the following:
1. The main purpose of the website is to for promulgation; namely, the website should be informative and attractive for potential customers
2. The general feeling of the website should be elegant and clean
3. The website will propagate an idea that nail style shows one’s life style: a fancy nail style can change your daily life Design objectives.
1. There will be separate pages for each services while putting most emphasis on nail art, a home page, a special offer page and a setting page
2. Many information will be put on the homepage: store intro, menu, promoting video, services summary, contact info. We need to make sure to organize them well so that all these information do not seem overwhelming
3. We’re thinking about putting workers’ certificates in the detailed page of each service to increase credibility